Honeywell is pleased to announce the release of EagleAX Plant Controller, providing a Plant Controller running Niagara to the WEBs portfolio.
WEB-EAGLEAX26 is a plant controller with 26 on-board Input-Output points which can be expanded up to 400 points using the panel-bus I/O modules. This plant controller is supported by WEBs-AX 3.8.u1 software. Although, this Controller supports Niagara and can act in a capacity as a Supervisory controller, it is best positioned as a plant controller due to its license capacity.
- EagleAX plant controller is supported by WEBs-AX-3.8.u1, with 26 on-board I/O points.
- Pre-licensed to 80 points, with 60 for panel-bus and 20 for network Niagara I/O points.
- Additional points in increments of 25 points can be purchased
- Expandable with Panel bus I/O for a total of 400 points
- Including Hand Off Auto (HOA) I/O modules - XFR822A, XFR824A and XFR825A
- Supports up to 3 additional devices beyond the panel-bus I/O modules
- 3 Standard Drivers are included:
- Web based controller accessible via standard browsers, allowing user friendly operations to manage your facility
- Alarms, Schedules, Trends (Histories), Graphics/Schematics, Email.
- Remote access, programming, remote service
- Replace aging expensive controllers to newer more economical controllers, while retaining all the I/O modules.
- Opportunity to integrate to a one BMS system based on Niagara framework.
- Competitive offering for large plant applications that need higher I/O counts
- Retrofit jobs replacing XL500/800 controller with EagleAX and leaving panel bus I/O
- Availability of Hand off Auto (HOA) I/O modules
- No need to download the software or commission the Controllers
- Edit the Control logic in live mode
- Availability of special Application Library, which increases engineering efficiency in programming and training
- Simple Integration into Niagara 4 Supervisor
The EagleAX plant controller is only licensed for brand WEBs and is supported by the standard WEBs-AX workbench. Please refer to Getting started with EagleAX Plant Controller document, which can be downloaded from Honeywell Buildings Forum.